Saturday, March 2, 2013

Drama Queen

I don't know is it my feeling or our communication is getting worse these days?
Jadi tadi malam aku telepon kamu Beb, dan karena kamu mengeluh terus tentang suara brisik, dan aku juga udah kesel aku bilang "matiin aja"
Terus kamu langsung matiin, dan aku mulai kirim sms tentang how bad is our communication, are you getting bored with me, dan juga bilang gak seharusnya kamu kayak gitu.

Am I a drama queen?

And this morning i text you, are you mad?
You: I'm not mad. I just don't like you send me rubbish messages after i closed the phone. That makes me lazy to talk to you
Me: oh
You: why? don't like that?
Me: It's ok. Those are rubbish. Sorry
You: Why are girls smart enough to make people feel guilty?
Me: You're not, so don't feel guilty about this
Me: Next time, there won't be any rubbish from me in your phone. love u

And that's it, end of conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment