Thursday, February 28, 2013

Nail Art


Finally, i'm getting better
i got fever for these last two days, but Thanks God, i'm healthy now :D

So, today i wake up, still feel not really good, but i try to do my normal routine. I take a bath and clean my room, eat, and then open my books try to do my thesis. And yay! My other supervisor for thesis Prof S has replied my email  (i got Prof. DK and Prof. S as my thesis supervisors). And he said: OK! 
Yahooo! Thanks God, it means i can continue to revise another chapter, finally there's a progress. So I believe that "it's always better to have progress slowly than nothing at all". So, if we find something seems difficult to be done, let's just try and try, give it shot and never give up, so one day, we never realize that we actually has obtained the accomplishment. :)

Um, I also do something to my nails. Yeah, actually i love to color my nails. I will show you some. But it's not good at all i think. 

this is the choco
  this is the natural
 the light red
the  sparkling black
this blue is a mess
this orange, i mix yellow and red
 this ocean blue
And tonight i did one more to my nails, I like it this one, how about you? :D


Yeah, i like this one :D
Not as much as i like my babe, he angry at me again, i don't know why. He said that he didn't wanna call because there a noisy voice when he called me. Then, today he called me and i didn't pick up, I said "i'm okay now, no need you to call". And I said, just call me if you need me, but i'll try not to call you, because you always have reasons to cancel my call, whether it's your job that make you tired or the noisy voice or whatever, so i don't wanna disturb you and don't bother.
You angry, you said that ypu don't wanna call me either. That's it. You end the conversation and left me hanging. Wew,,,(-,-)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment