Friday, February 22, 2013

Today is Waiting

Oo,,,yeah,,,
So, this day along i'm waiting for two things, first the email from my supervisor and the second is my babe comment on her Ex wall post in FB.

Why am i doing that? Because i need my email to be replied so i can go forward on my thesis, i hope it's getting better and better, and about his Ex,,well,,that's complicated.

A couple months ago his Ex called him that she got engaged and will get married one year later. I really care about that, because my babe and I has been about 3 years in relationship but she is always between us, suddenly appear and we don't know how even my babe has change his phone number. That's bothering me a lot. 
I think that she has moved on so she tries to live with another man finally. But, yesterday, i checked my babe's FB and i found that she posted a sweet sentence:
 "it hurts when u have someone in your heart,but u cant have her in yours arms...cemungud2 [it's like chayo] **** [she called my babe with his nick name like when they were still in realtionship] :) wish u all d' best "
What??? 
I called him soon and said "let's make this for HER! because i'm sick of this". 
He said "just keep calm babe, i'm still yours, please trust me this time"
"It's not about i trust you, i trust you babe, but i don't trust her. Or you're still thinking about her feeling so you just let her always do the things like that. Do you even think about my feeling? I'm your girlfriend now! Remember? If both of you just let this happens any way, well,,,you guys just don't respect my position as your girlfriend, and you are too much hurting my feeling. You defend her feeling by hurting me. Who are your girlfriend actually?
"Okay, i'll remove her or i have to be angry at her first?"
"You said to her in her wall post that you don't want her anymore to come back in your life. Because you are with me now, you are serious with me, and you don't want always have a fight for the same problem again, her."
"Okay,,"

Okay?? And now what?? Are you such a coward?? FUCK YOU 

No comments:

Post a Comment