Friday, February 22, 2013

I'm back alive

wow, it's been like a long time and finally i can write again,,

so, yeah,,,my life is going on, good, well great,,,a lot of problem but great, that's the art of life. You have problems but hi! You're still alive and doing great :)

Okay, i'll tell you, guys...
A week ago, i had a little problem with my girls. It happened like this,,,
I didn't remember the day, but i woke up lately, it was about 10 a.m or 9 a.m. Then I tried to find the girls, which were my very best friends. I didn't find them.
I turned on my laptop and opened google, online news, twitter of course :D. I found in my timeline that the girls were having fun in SPA place and saloon, yeah place like that. I always have the problem with these girls, with the way their parents give money and the way the spend that money. I remembered that maybe two weeks ago, their parents just sold their land somewhere which was in expensive price. So, i knew that their family has a lot of money because of that. As information, these girls are sisters.
Then i tweeted something like " hi, i just bought a Gucci bag || Wow, nice. I saw your mom sold her ringg wedding yesterday" and also " hi, my boyfriend just bought me a diamond ring || Wow, i heard that his mom lost her money a lot"
I knew it, they would react of my tweet, so they tweeted back without mention me, because i didn't mention them too. it was like saying "someone get jealous that we are having fun" and "hi, we love our parents for giving me the money to have fun" and "someone felt really sick of us" something like that till 3 days they did that. I was like "what????"
I tried to answer them (still  #nomention) that, "hello, my tweets are not for you stupid people, my friends are not only you" but i thought that it didn't work.
Then, till now i just try to be normal with them, i mean, yeah we still say hello sometimes, but i'm personally decided not to be as closed as before.

Next thing was that, i got surprised!! Owh, Actually bad news. For the last months, i survive to finish my thesis for my master degree. I got a lot of revisions every time i brought my writing to my supervisor or my lecturer. So, i decided to have a rest time before i'm gonna write the next revision. And maybe three days ago, i went to campus for something i needed to take care, and i met my friend who had done her seminar and passed and congratulation!! She had just got her master.
O, My GOD! And what am i doing? A rest time???
After i got into my room, i just called my babe who was in his work, i was crying, told him what happened, how panic i was that i got left behind, because my other friends also told me that they were doing chapter 4 of their thesis, and me?? Chapter 1!! and it's still unfinished!!
My babe were just listening to me and i didn't know how he always did. He calmed me down, stopped my tears down, talked about something about my thesis, about how i shouldn't be so panic and just keep writing.

And yeah,,,here i am, now i'm waiting for my supervisor to give comments back for my revision that i sent him.

Yeah, sometimes we just need to take a deep breath, keep calm and start what we have to finish. I mean i love this life, sometimes it makes me really depressed, sad, happy, tearing, laughing, but it makes me stronger than. My friends, my story of life, my babe, even my supervisor,,,they give me a lot of things, things to always be learned.
And, how about you? I wish good luck too for yous life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment