Monday, March 18, 2013

Bad News

I'm crying now,,,

i don't know why i have bad news for the last days,
first, i have fight with him again, the same problem, i feel that he doesn't have time, he doesn't wanna pay attention on me, he doesn't exist when i need him. Then i tell him that maybe it's better that i'm leaving. I don't know, whether it's the good decision or not. I'm so sad because of that.

Second one is my supervisor give a really surprised revision to my thesis. He said that i will have obstacles  if i continue using the model that i have proposed. He told me to replace with another simple model or i have to focus on 1 thing so it won't be so complex.
How i should start again? I thought that the model will be approved then i can continue to the next step. How far will i be left behind by my friends? I...i just....i can't think about it anymore.,,

i feel dumped right now,
i mean i don't know what i have to do again to my babe and my thesis. why is it happened in the same time? i  just wanna cry now, cry, i'm so PANIC. Oh, MY GOD,,,,
what is happening to my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment