Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Still alive

Wow, it's like forever that i didn't write anything, but here some post i made while i have no internet connection. Oh my God, i find internet now hahaha...

Hi, I got some words. I think it's better when people understand it because they have fell it.

"Why do good people turn into bad? Because when they were good, people treat them bad."

"Why am I not cool to be a friend? Because I am not fashionable or I don't have money or I am grumpy or I always complained or I act pathetic."

By the way,
On Thursday 17, 2014, I got PMS. You know as a woman, I get used to the suffering symptomps. But this time i didn't only get stomache but also fever and it was like i wanted to throw up.

I don't have close friends in my dorm, so I think it's not a good idea to have them doing some favor for me. I tried to text my friend who i thought as my good friend. She was may office-mate before. Since I quit my job we still send texts each other, SOMETIMES. So, I sent her a text. I asked her where she was. May by a chance she was somewhere, not in her house, so I could ask help. She answered that she was at home and asked me, how was it?
I replied that i got terrible sickness because of my PMS. And do you know what is happened next?
NOTHING!
Did she remember when she was still alone and sick in her dorm??? Even though she just said that she is sick, not TERRIBLE sick. I help her, i picked her up to the clinic or i brought her food or medicines, even though it was big rain or i just got home from my private teaching. HOW COULD SHE JUST LET ME DYING??? IS IT BECAUSE SHE HAS A LOT OF WORK BECAUSE SHE HAS A HUSBAND NOW?? FUCK YOU!!

That's why, sometimes it's not good at all to be good to some people. FRIENDS, LIKE I SAID BEFORE, ARE JUST BULLSHIT.
When they are alone, they come to you, when they have boyfriend or husband, they don't even recognize who you are.
Yeah, maybe i try to enjoy when they just take some advantages from me when they need me, i mean, i try to enjoy the moment i have with them. I think that they are fun and nice at that time. I make them my friends in my mind, I think positively about them. However, actually they are just another bullshit in my life. FUCK them.

No comments:

Post a Comment