Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Late Post #1

April 2nd, 2014

So many thought I have, so many circumstances happened, so many tears and laugh since the last time I wrote. Then, I dont't know where to start writing about it.
Um, okay, let's start from where I am now. So, after I get my master degree, here I am, stuck in my parents' house. Please don't judge me that I'm not trying to get a job. I do. Somehow, none of them get me a good result.
Back to two weeks ago, I got an interview call from one of schools in the city that i really wanna move in. With a big hope, I come to that city to do my interview. They said they would call me by the end of March. And, now it's April, still I don't get any news from that school. OK, maybe I should let it go. Instead of drowning in the deep fucking hopeless feeling because of that, now, i'm trying other chances, i mean i'm still looking for vacancies.

Another story about my interview, I met my boyfriend there and we spent couple days together. Yeah, sometimes he couldn't make it, because of his work. But what can I do?
I enjoyed our meeting. I think he really miss me like i do. We plan what are going to do when I got that job. We are so happy just imagine that we don't have to be in long distance anymore. But, beside that happy things, we also have fights about little things like when he couldn't be with me, so I have to be in my friend' boarding house alone, not really alone but with my friend and her boyfriend, so you know how the feeling. I really wanna be with my babe, but in fact I'm trapped with a couple in a room. They are nice, yeah pretty nice actually. But that was not enough for me at that time because I want my babe being with me. Just for information, I stayed in my friend's place for about a week.
Can you imagine? I have done my interview on Monday and my BF wanted me to stay more days, because actually i have to go home soon. So, okay. My friend and her BF always go to work on 7am and get home on 7pm or 8pm, even sometimes 9pm. Everyday. What did i do that time? I woke up like they do and then waited for them till they went to work. After that, I got back sleeping. I'm waiting the night by watching tv, playing with my phone and sleeping. I didn't wanna go outside to walk around or even buying foods, because i was trying to save my money. When it's 7pm or 8pm, I called my BF and ask him if he could come for me. And when he said NO, that was the reason why we have fight. I was doing nothing just to have him coming in my friend's place to meet me. But if we have fight or i cried on the phone, he always come anyway. And I'm happy for that. I love him. I love him so much. 

3 comments:

  1. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your approach on the topic. Your article is as interesting as your previous writings. Keep up the good work, thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you are spoken communication is totally true. i do know that everyone should say a similar factor, however I simply assume that you simply place it in an exceedingly method that everybody will perceive. i am positive you may reach such a lot of folks with what you've to mention.

    ReplyDelete