Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Late Post #2

April 4, 2014


Hrggg, damn it! So tonight there are two girls from the church and ask my father to be the guidance in the youth community service in our church tomorrow night. However, my father have to reject it, because there's something else to do.
One hour later, my father ask me to subtitute him. I don't directly agree so he thinks that i don't have any passion anymore in the church service. Just for information, we are talking at the dinner table. Then my father start to talk not only about me and my service passion but also about the condition of church, the people, the service, and most of all are the negative things about those stuff. And the mood in our dinner turn into the bad one. I choose to keep my mouth close, so do my mother.
I don't know, i just don't like the situation.

1 comment:

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete