Sunday, January 27, 2013

Not Bad

Umm, this Saturday i keep my self save in ny comfy room,,,
as usual, i'm alone in my boarding house again, for my lovely cutest boyfriend in another town and it takes me about 8 hours to get him,
so...here i am, enjoying the day and night by watching some movies and texting him

Um, by the way, after we had a big fight maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago, i didn't really remember but, it was around 1st January or something, we broke up, and he offered me 2 option so we could back together again because that was my fault that we broke up, and he thought that he had to punish me with those two options.

But i didn't wanna do both of them, yeah, for the first i chose 1, but finally i decided not to choose both of them, because i thought that if he really loved me and wanted to be with me, he will give me a chance anyway. I said that "i wanna start all over the things new, and i really apologize for my mistake"
Then we had a long fight for several days before finally you decided to give me a chance for free without involved those options that didn't make sense.

And,,,here we are,,again start the new relationship again. I promise i will control my bad temper. May God bless me. :)

Because i really love u and wanna be with u...

No comments:

Post a Comment