Monday, January 28, 2013

Fight #2

This morning at 7.08 a.m i called you,
was it just my feeling or my phone was broken or my voice was low because i just got up or your phone that got broken or you just wanna start another fight...?

You said that " if you are still sleepy, don't call me, your voice is very low and i can hear you" with a high tone. I repeat what i've said many times and also increase my tone, ask you why you didn't call or answer my phone last night. You said " I GOT ILL, I THROW UP, AND I SLEEP. HAPPY???"

WHAT??? I ask you politely and i just wanna know, why suddenly you get mad like that. Okay maybe you are sick, but you don't have to talk to me like that.

You WERE not like that, why now?
Is it because i call you everyday, text you everyday, but i just do it normally. I don't call you or text you every second, i just do it once or twice a day. Is it too much the way i treat you? Because i don't see it.

Whatever

No comments:

Post a Comment