Sunday, January 27, 2013

Friendship is just another shit

So, okay...
I have a best friend, actually i used to have a best friend, very best friend, let's say her name is Erica,,,i can't say her real name, but all i write here is fact.

So this girl, i have written about her actually in my postings before, maybe i call her ER or something. This girl was a best friend for me before he met her boyfriend which is younger than her, let's call him Mike. It's almost 3 years that they have a relationship, and that relationship has taken my best friend. She always be busy with Mike and doesn't have time for me or even her sisters or other friends. Her life is just Mike. Of course, it doesn't include when they are fighting, she always comes back to us, i mean to me and her two sisters.

So, she is like living with Mike already, sleep in his dorm and you know live there. First, it really disturb me, she doesn't like live like that. She respect herself by always be "expensive" to her boyfriends before. She doesn't like sleeping around in her boyfriend's place before.  She was very mature in the way she think about everything. However, it has changed and i don't like that.

After a long time she always be like that, i decided not to care any more. I have tried to talk about how she has changed but she got mad at me. So i choose to shut my mouth up and live my own life even though sometimes we still hang out, but it's very rarely.

And today, actually this is not her fault. The story is like this. Last night i texted her "if you wanna go churching in the morning at 7 or 9, and you are not with Mike, please let me join, because i need a ride. We can go together"

And she replied "okay, but i'm not sure i can make it at 7 or 9 because my job will be finished about 2 a.m so maybe Mike will pick me up in the early morning and i will be very tired."

Okay, so i thought she will go curching in the afternoon at 5 pm. I got myself ready before 5 and i texted her "hi, maybe we can meet in the church, i will wait for you there." That was because she was in Mike's dorm and i was in my own dorm.

But she replied "hi, sorry, i have tried to text you in the morning but my load was out. Actually, Mike picked me up at 7 this morning, so we straightly went to church. So sorry..."

I don't know why i don't like that and i just reply "O, Okay,,,"

Sometimes, what you think that friend or even bestfriend are everything, they are just nothing because of their   boyfriend or girlfriend. I tried everything for them before, but now, i don't give a fuck too, like what they always do to me before or now.

No comments:

Post a Comment